Also this week mom invited me to go get my toenails done. So mom, Maddy, her cousin Jackie, and I all went and got glitter toes. Mom said it is essential for my toes to be beautiful when the baby is born :) I chose a bright blue glitter. I know I don't have gorgeous feet, but here are my glitter toes.
Friday, July 20, 2012
Pregnant Me!
So Abby mentioned the other day that she hasn't seen any pictures of me pregnant, so here are a couple of pictures I took this morning. I feel very pregnant and very big. I am still measuring at least a week ahead of schedule and my midwife told me this week that if I haven't had the baby by August 1 that they will seriously consider inducing me so that I don't have a huge baby. I guess we will just have to wait and see!
Also this week mom invited me to go get my toenails done. So mom, Maddy, her cousin Jackie, and I all went and got glitter toes. Mom said it is essential for my toes to be beautiful when the baby is born :) I chose a bright blue glitter. I know I don't have gorgeous feet, but here are my glitter toes.
Also this week mom invited me to go get my toenails done. So mom, Maddy, her cousin Jackie, and I all went and got glitter toes. Mom said it is essential for my toes to be beautiful when the baby is born :) I chose a bright blue glitter. I know I don't have gorgeous feet, but here are my glitter toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw thanks for the update Hannah!! You look so cute with that baby belly! I can't believe you are due in a matter of days...prepare for your life to completely change! In all the best ways of course:) Love you! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteLooking good! I'm excited to see you and Josh (and the baby?) pretty soon.
ReplyDeleteAwww. Love you! You are so beautiful!
ReplyDelete