Sunday, May 27, 2012

Traveling

For the last couple weeks we have been really busy. I went down to Jeff and Jenny's house in Albuquerque, New Mexico and had a great time down there. Jeff and Jenny and Katie went out to Maryland and I got to stay with the four boys. We had so much fun! The first day I was with the boys it rained really hard (it doesn't rain very much in Albuquerque) and the boys ran outside and put all the buckets they could find under storm drains so that they could fill up with water. So the next day we got to play in the water. It was really fun. I wish I would have taken pictures. The boys had a contest to see who could make the most realistic mud cake. I think Jeffrey's won. He used different color dirt for the frosting and it actually looked like chocolate frosting.

The boys have been watching a cartoon from the 80's called He-Man. Isaac (2) continually went around the house with a wand yelling at the top of his lungs "I am He-Man. By the power of Grayskull." It was so funny! He is so cute!

After Jeff and Jenny got home, Josh and his parents and and siblings drove down to Albuquerque, spent the night and then we all drove down to Dallas to go to Josh's cousin's wedding. It was a great experience. We spent a couple nights with Aaron and Jenny (it was so fun to see you!) and then drove on home. We got home Monday night, and then Tuesday Josh's parents dropped off their youngest son at our place so we could take him to the MTC on Tuesday. It has been an eventful couple weeks and a lot of fun. Maybe next time I will have some pictures to put up. I am definitely feeling more and more pregnant and I am looking like it. Today at church I got several comments about how pregnant I look. I can't decide if that is a good or bad thing. 

2 comments:

  1. It's a good thing! :) I bet you are the cutest adorablest pregnant lady ever! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's a good thing! Thanks for staying with us and treating us to Blue Bell!!!

    ReplyDelete