Dear Family,
Today has been a week of adventure. It poured rain all week. So that
was fun, but then Saturday and Sunday were beautiful days. I am so
glad. Then it poured rain again last night and today it is beautiful.
So the weather here is just officially crazy.
Life is crazy this week. We have transfers this week. This is going to
be my last transfers. As of yesterday when I talked to president, I am
training a new missionary in Uherske Hradiste, but anything can happen
the night before we get our transfer facts. I will let you know if
anything changes, but that is what it looks like. And it will be
interesting because with the volcano, airports are closed all around
Europe so we are hoping that the new missionaries will be able to fly
in. I am really excited to train a new sister. The branch in Uherske
Hradiste is great for a greenie.
So yesterday we went over to a memeber's house here for dinner, and we
finally talked to them about getting their little boy who is 9 years
old baptized. Jiri, the little boy, is so cute, but he does have a
little bit of a mental disorder so they want us to teach him so that
they know that he is prepared for baptism. I love their family so
much. They are a very musical family. And yesterday they sang us a
song and it just reminded me of our family singing around the piano on
Sunday evenings. The spirit is the same around the world. As there are
people trying to do what God wants them to do, they will have that
spirit, and it is incredible.
Also this week I had a cool experience this week. We were walking back
from the church heading home when I felt like I was supposed to talk
to this man that was walking past. So I did. And guess what? We have a
new investigator. His family doesn't live in UH but he works here for
10 days and then is home for 5, so we have time to teach him while he
is here. I just love knowing that Heavenly Father directs this work,
and he does. He always sends us little miracles, so that we know that
he is there. Heavenly Father always knows what is best for us and we
only have to decide whether we are going to follow him.
I love you all!
Love,
Sestra Hill
Today has been a week of adventure. It poured rain all week. So that
was fun, but then Saturday and Sunday were beautiful days. I am so
glad. Then it poured rain again last night and today it is beautiful.
So the weather here is just officially crazy.
Life is crazy this week. We have transfers this week. This is going to
be my last transfers. As of yesterday when I talked to president, I am
training a new missionary in Uherske Hradiste, but anything can happen
the night before we get our transfer facts. I will let you know if
anything changes, but that is what it looks like. And it will be
interesting because with the volcano, airports are closed all around
Europe so we are hoping that the new missionaries will be able to fly
in. I am really excited to train a new sister. The branch in Uherske
Hradiste is great for a greenie.
So yesterday we went over to a memeber's house here for dinner, and we
finally talked to them about getting their little boy who is 9 years
old baptized. Jiri, the little boy, is so cute, but he does have a
little bit of a mental disorder so they want us to teach him so that
they know that he is prepared for baptism. I love their family so
much. They are a very musical family. And yesterday they sang us a
song and it just reminded me of our family singing around the piano on
Sunday evenings. The spirit is the same around the world. As there are
people trying to do what God wants them to do, they will have that
spirit, and it is incredible.
Also this week I had a cool experience this week. We were walking back
from the church heading home when I felt like I was supposed to talk
to this man that was walking past. So I did. And guess what? We have a
new investigator. His family doesn't live in UH but he works here for
10 days and then is home for 5, so we have time to teach him while he
is here. I just love knowing that Heavenly Father directs this work,
and he does. He always sends us little miracles, so that we know that
he is there. Heavenly Father always knows what is best for us and we
only have to decide whether we are going to follow him.
I love you all!
Love,
Sestra Hill
No comments:
Post a Comment