I thought of you today. I was remembering when we lived together and I always did the dishes because I knew that of all the people in the house I DEFINITELY had the most spare time and so I voluntarily did the dishes. And you always made good food so I figured it was a good trade off. But I remembered when we had just finished dinner and I was about to start doing the dishes and you said, "Hey Marcie, how about I do the dishes this time?"
You didn't need to do the dishes. I would have done them without complaining but during our sacrament talks all centered on showing love, I thought of that moment in my life and how I felt loved when you offered to do the dishes. Those were good times when we shared that house except it wos SO DARN COLD ALL THE TIME! Sheesh! Just thinking about that house gives me a frostbite.
Anyhoo, I just wanted to know that I still think of you often and I miss your ultimate dedication to BYU football. Games just haven't been the same without you reliving the plays for me.
Dear Hannah,
ReplyDeleteI thought of you today. I was remembering when we lived together and I always did the dishes because I knew that of all the people in the house I DEFINITELY had the most spare time and so I voluntarily did the dishes. And you always made good food so I figured it was a good trade off. But I remembered when we had just finished dinner and I was about to start doing the dishes and you said, "Hey Marcie, how about I do the dishes this time?"
You didn't need to do the dishes. I would have done them without complaining but during our sacrament talks all centered on showing love, I thought of that moment in my life and how I felt loved when you offered to do the dishes. Those were good times when we shared that house except it wos SO DARN COLD ALL THE TIME! Sheesh! Just thinking about that house gives me a frostbite.
Anyhoo, I just wanted to know that I still think of you often and I miss your ultimate dedication to BYU football. Games just haven't been the same without you reliving the plays for me.
I love you heaps and heaps.
-Marcie Glad :)