Dear family,
I'm not going to write much because I talked to the family yesterday, but here is a short letter. This week was wonderful. We worked hard and I felt good doing it. This week was full of miracles and interesting experiences. This week we achieved the standards of excellence. I am so excited. It is amazing to see that through faith and working as hard as we can, the Lord gives us the way to accomplish the things that he wants us too.This week we received two new baptismal dates. Eva Kolarova and Nada Vondrackova. They are good friends and are both excited to be baptized. Nada is really really solid and excited to be baptized on June 6. Eva, is having some health problems and is not sure if she can meet with us enough to be baptized on June 6, but we are going to do everything we can to get her into the waters of baptism on June 6. We are going to work our schedules around her doctors appointments, ect. They can make it.
Love,
Sestra Hill
No comments:
Post a Comment