All you all know Hannah went into the MTC today at noon. We are so excited for her. From now on I will be updating her blog with letters she sends so that everyone can read about her experiences. I will also compile all the comments on her blog each week and send them to her in a letter, so here's your chance... START COMMENTING! I will compile the first group of comments on Sunday so let's make sure there are plenty!
Thanks!
I get to comment first!!! That means I love Hannah the most!!! Hannah, I hope you are having a fun time at the MTC. Don't eat too many Mississippi Mud Ice Cream Sandwiches, they have about 500 calories each, but they are really really good... I love you!
ReplyDeleteHannah, I was thinking about you on Wednesday. The MTC is an amazing place. I am so excited for you -- and for the people who get to work with you!
ReplyDeleteWe love you!
(My favorite MTC treat was the Crunch Berry treats. Do they still have them?)
Michelle L.