A couple random thoughts from my head.
My BYU football is done until after my mission. It ended on a horrible 4th quarter against Utah, but amazingly enough I am not mad. It is amazing to me. Good luck to the Cougars while I am gone. After the football game last night, Seth and I went to my last BYU basketball game. We had a great time watching the Cougars win.
I had a great birthday on Friday. I am officially 21 and can buy alcohol. Wahoo!!! On Friday I went to the SLC temple for the first time. It was amazing. I went with Dad and Jenise. After the temple I went out to lunch at the Olive Garden with Aunt Jenise and then spent the night up there. Thanks to everyone who I was in contact with.
I leave in 10 days for the MTC. I am super excited about it. I have finished almost all of my shopping. I just have a couple small things left to buy.
I'll add some pictures if I can steal some from dad. We have a great picture at the temple.
Seth told me to tell everyone he loves them and that he is really mad at Amanda because her hand print is on his arm after their sunday slapping war.
Amanda claims she had justification and doesn't want anyone to judge her. She also feels very fat at the moment. Maybe it was all the caramels, peanut butter m&ms, and 2 banana cream pies she ate today.
I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you leave so soon!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Yeah, I know, 21 stinks a little...what good is alcohol to us? ;-)