Life is continuing in the Kuhn household. I can't believe it. Josh went to his last undergraduate class on Tuesday. I can't believe he is actually graduating. We have a busy next couple weeks. Next week we get to babysit at my parents house and Josh has graduation. Then we have five days to pack up our apt and get ready to move out! I can't believe that we are actually leaving BYU. It seems unreal. Then it is off to my parents house for a little while, then we will visit Josh's parents, then Abby and James, and then we end up in CA for the summer. (if anyone knows of a cheap place to stay near San Jose, let us know). Then we head down to Texas for grad school starting in August.
 |
| So I have started to pack some boxes. I packed all of Daniel's old clothes and things. So we have four boxes stacked up in the middle of his room near his crib. Saturday we did laundry and I washed this blanket. I put it on the boxes to dry. Every time Daniel sees it he reaches his hands out to touch it and starts laughing. I guess he likes ducks. |
 |
| Daniel just chilling on the couch. |
 |
| Josh and Daniel really like each other. Every time Daniel sees Josh he gets a big smile on his face. |
What an exciting busy time!
ReplyDelete