Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cinnamon rolls

Saturday was a rainy day and I decided that I should make cinnamon rolls to help Josh get through taking his final. Well I made them and they were delicious. I then went to a baby shower and when I got home I smelled something burning. I asked Josh what was burning and he said that he didn't smell anything. I was sure that I smelled something. Well, I checked the cinnamon rolls that were sitting on the stove. The pan was still warm and I knew something was wrong. Apparently I hadn't turned the burner all the way off after dinner and then I put the cinnamon rolls on it after I took them out of the oven. Unfortunately even the tops of the cinnamon rolls tasted burned, even if they didn't look burned.

Aren't my cinnamon rolls beautiful?

This is the bottom of the cinnamon rolls. They still look like cinnamon rolls, just black ones.

I was just grateful that the pan didn't explode. Josh was taking a take home final at the table right next to the oven. I don't know if they professor would have given him extra time to finish his final if he told him that a pan full of cinnamon rolls exploded on him.

2 comments: