Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 6, 2013

I have been meaning to update my blog a little more often, but it has been more difficult than I thought it would be. Last week I even wrote a blog post, but I never posted it because.......we don't have internet at our place. In order to get the internet we have to go across the street and without a computer with battery life, we haven't really been able to do it. But Josh got a new computer this week so I can now blog.

This week has been fun! Wednesday we had our 20 week ultrasound. It was an interesting experience, but the results were what we wanted. We have a healthy little baby that is measuring on schedule and is a BOY! I think I am finally grasping that Daniel will have a little brother. I was so sure it was going to be a girl that I was in shock. But it will be great for Daniel to have a little brother, and we already have everything for boys. I have been feeling the baby move a lot. It is fun!

This week we celebrated the 4th of July by going to the ward breakfast and then watching fireworks around here that night. Daniel loved the fireworks, but he loved our Friday even more. We took him to a kid's pool around here and then we ate dinner at a park that had a splash pad. He loved them both but especially the splash pad.

1 comment: