Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pictures

It snowed a ton on Friday. Saturday we were having lunch and a snowball hit our window so we had to go outside and fight back. It was a fun snowball fight that turned into snow tackling.
I used Daniel as a shield.


Josh is playing tug-a-war with Daniel using my measuring tape.

Daniel with his cousin Lizzy Boone.

Amanda, Andrew Boone and Daniel. Happy Birthday Amanda! And she is getting her mission call this week!

Daniel was so tired and didn't want to get in his carseat. I was taking the picture because he looked so cute in the warm carseat, but by the time I got the camera he was screaming.

This is how we have Daniel exercise. While we are watching sports we put him on his tummy and because he wants to see the TV he holds his head up until he is tired, then he will lay down for a second and then he puts it back up again. It is so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment