So Daniel and I took our first flight together from Salt Lake City to Denver. Then we switched planes and flew the rest of the way to Philadelphia. Luckily we had help. My sister Amanda also came with us. And neither of the airplanes were full so we were able to bring Daniel's car-seat and have a place to set him down. The flight went great! We only had a couple struggles, but nothing major. The biggest thing was that Daniel decided he wanted to poop....a lot. On the first flight he pooped and had poop everywhere. His diaper was full and so it kept going. It went up his back to about his shoulders. So I went and changed him. Then on the flight from Denver to Philadelphia, right as we were taking off he pooped again. This time it only got on his back a little bit. So I went and changed his clothes again. Then about half way through the flight I heard him poop again. Since I only brought 2 changes of clothes on the airplane, as soon as I heard him poop, I took his clothes off, wrapped him in a blanket and then went and changed him. Luckily this time the poop didn't leave his diaper.

 |
|
What is the difference between these to pictures? Daniel's outfit. I couldn't even get a picture of Daniel on the airplane with his first outfit. He pooped too quickly.
 |
| The three of us on Daniel's first flight. |
 |
| Amanda and Daniel taking a nap in the Denver Airport. |
 |
| Amanda just wanted to hold a naked baby! |
Another really cool thing that happened on the airplane was that Daniel started to grab for things. He has been trying to figure out his hands for a couple weeks now. He knows that he can stick his hand in his mouth and he has hanging toys that he swats at, but he has never tried to grasp anything before yesterday. Amanda was holding her pen out to him and he kept trying to grab it. He tried three or four times and he finally did it. Go Daniel!
At least it didn't get all over YOUR clothes. :) He's adorable! Glad the flight went fairly smooth!
ReplyDelete