Look at the giant Cougar we saw. When I first saw this I thought it was a bulldog and I was wondering why a bulldog was at the BYU homecoming parade and then I realized it was a cougar!
The Cougar Marching Band. This was the part Josh wanted to see most of all. He saw a lot of his friends, but was also glad that he didn't have to play in the parade. And best of all, the girl on the right in this picture is one of our friends from our singles ward and also just got married and is living in our ward in wymount. It was great to see her.
And who would have guessed, but Smokey the Bear is also a BYU fan.
We went to the football game last night. Luckily BYU won. Every game this year is a challenge. But it was a great game. We have tickets with Josh's family and with the Zundels, Karen Richardson, and with Seth. It is a great group. Last night Karen and Bill and Jenise couldn't come, but there were some cousins up from Mesa, so Justin Hinton, Emma Lee Hitchcock and Elizabeth Hitchcock also came. We had a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment