Sunday, September 11, 2011

Honeymoon

It's been a long time since I posted. I have officially been married for three weeks now. It has been a great three weeks. For our honeymoon we went down to Zion's National Park and had a great time. I thought I would post some of our favorite pictures from our time down there.



On Monday we went to the Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City. I didn't know if I would ever go to the Shakespearean Festival in my life, let alone on my honeymoon. I couldn't imagine that being enjoyable. But we went and saw the Music Man. It was so fun!



This is in Kolob Canyon on our way back from Cedar City after we saw the Music Man.



This is us on the tram ride up to the hikes that we went on.




This is a couple pictures from us hiking in Zions. We had a fantastic time!

We got back from Zions and we had planned on going to Lagoon the next day. We drove up to Lagoon and after we saw all of the closed signs we realized that Lagoon was closed during the school days. Since Lagoon was closed and I have always wanted to take a tour of the Conference Center, we ended up heading to Salt Lake and we spent some time on Temple Square.




Yes that is a goatee that Josh is sporting. Since he had a couple days off from the MTC he felt like he had to have a goatee. It was kind of fun, but I was glad when he had to start teaching again and had to shave it off.

P.S. Someday I will actually post pictures from our wedding. We have a couple on facebook, but I will try and post more on our blog soon.

1 comment: