Sunday, January 16, 2011

Go Cougars

I know I haven't been updating my blog, but here goes what I have been doing lately. First, I have been thoroughly enjoying the Jimmer show here at BYU. My BYU cougars are ranked 9th in the country as of last week, and that was before Jimmer put on the latest edition of the Jimmer show, with 42 points AT Colorado St. It is fun to watch Jimmer completely take on anyone. He will shoot from anywhere. Last week at Utah he took a shot one step away from half court and swooshed it. He is a great player. This last week Seth, Cam, Dad, and I went to the BYU vs. TCU game. We had some fun.
Here is a picture of Jimmer Fredette just a bit before he took the ball and shot it from the M in Marriott. He is incredible. There is talk of him being the national player of the year.


Seth is my basketball buddy. He got an all-sports pass for his birthday and he goes to all the games with me. At every game he pretends to be a player on the court and his favorite is Brandon Davies (pictured below). A week or two ago he had brought a friend to the game and he was telling his friend that he was Brandon Davies. A guy in front of us turned around and said, "You are almost like Davies. You just have to grow a foot or two.....and by the way, you're not black." It was funny.


This week the cougars take on the biggest test of the season. They play SDSU at BYU this Wednesday at 8:15. The Cougars are ranked #9 after going 18-1, while SDSU is #5 going 20-0. SDSU is one of two undefeated teams in the country. So I will be at the game cheering loud and long...
GO COUGARS!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment