Here are some pictures Hannah sent from the MTC! Enjoy!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Sister Boiselle in the red coat was my companion when I first got to the MTC. She is serving in New Mexico
.jpg)
Sister Peacock and I. Sister Peacock is serving in Slovenia right now
.jpg)
Sisters Pack, Black, Bradley, HerzigSisters Black and Bradley are going tin Independence Missouri Visitors Center.Sisters Herzig and Pack are in California
.jpg)
Back Row Me, Elder ArmstrongFront Row: Elders Jasper, Davey, Melling, Johnson, Cox, Wilson and Elder Knight laying across their laps.
.jpg)
Back Row, Me Elder Armstrong, Elder KnightFront Row: Elder Jasper, Elder Davey, Elder Melling, Elder Johnson, Elder Cox, Elder Wilson
.jpg)
Elder Melling, me, Elder Silson, Elder Jasper
.jpg)
Elder Cox, Elder Armstrong, Elder Jasper, Elder Davey
.jpg)
Elder Johnson, me, Elder Cox
.jpg)
Sister Herzig and I
She was one of my companions here at the MTC. She hasn't been a member for very long. She has no family support at all. She is kind of shy, but excited to serve. She left last week to go to the field. She is serving in California.
.jpg)
Elder Knight and I
.jpg)
Elder melling, me, Elder wilson
These are the elders I spend the most time with because they are goingg to my mission, just learnin Slovak. They are always making sure they keep their distance. That is why they look so funny in this picture.
.jpg)
Sister Peacock and I, Elder Jasper, Elder Cox, Elder Johnson, Elder Armstrong
Jenny, thanks for putting up all these pictures. I hope that Sestra Hill made it to Prague!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad